The Worland Family in America and Beyond

I began my life in the Puget Sound area of Washington State, on an island filled with forests and wild rhododendrons. I was separated from my Worland family there at an early age. Recently, I was reunited with my family and learned of my heritage. And so, this journey to know my ancestors began. The Worlands, Gideons, Newtons, Conards... they were the colonists, the settlers, the pioneers. They fought in the American Revolution, the War of 1812, the Civil War. This is their story, and the story of a nation. -Deci Worland MacKinnon

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

1737, Maryland

Maryland 136

1737- My fourth great grandmother, Mary Brady, is born in Charles County, Maryland.

My fifth great grandparents, Clement Newton & Elizabeth, have married in St. Mary's County, Maryland.

My fifth great granduncle, Peter Robey, dies in Charles County, Maryland.

My sixth great granduncle, Walter Hanson, is born to John Hanson & Elizabeth Tyler in Charles County, Maryland.

William Hayden is born to George Hayden & Charity Mary Morgan in St. Mary's County, Maryland.

Richard Wiseman and his brother, Edward Wiseman, are born about this time to Robert Wiseman & Elizabeth Heard in St. Mary's County, Maryland.

Bennett Neale is born to Benjamin Neale & Mary Edelen in Charles County, Maryland.

(William Hayden is my first cousin 6 times removed. Our common ancestors are William Hayden & Elizabeth Thompson. 
Richard Wiseman and Edward Wiseman are my third cousins 7 times removed. Bennett Neale is their third cousin once removed. Bennett Neale is my third cousin 6 times removed. Our common ancestors are Robert Cole & Rebecca Gill and Oliver Mainwaring & Margaret Torbock.)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions. If you do not have a public profile on Blogger, please leave contact information if you would like a response.