The Worland Family in America and Beyond

I began my life in the Puget Sound area of Washington State, on an island filled with forests and wild rhododendrons. I was separated from my Worland family there at an early age. Recently, I was reunited with my family and learned of my heritage. And so, this journey to know my ancestors began. The Worlands, Gideons, Newtons, Conards... they were the colonists, the settlers, the pioneers. They fought in the American Revolution, the War of 1812, the Civil War. This is their story, and the story of a nation. -Deci Worland MacKinnon

Thursday, February 2, 2012

August 1740, Connecticut

August 3, 1740- Lois Harrison is born to Amos Harrison & Esther Maltby in Northford, New Haven, Connecticut.

August 7, 1740- Taphath Doolittle is born to Ebenezer Doolittle & Lydia Warner in Wallingford, New Haven, Connecticut.

August 14, 1740- Hepzibah Doolittle is born to Hezekiah Doolittle & Hepzibah Tyler in Wallingford, New Haven, Connecticut.

August 15, 1740- Susanna Tuttle is born to Isaiah Tuttle & Susanna Doolittle in New Haven, Connecticut.

August 18, 1740- Lydia Moss is born to Joseph Moss & Lydia Jones in Wallingford, New Haven, Connecticut.

(Lois Harrison is my third cousin 8 times removed. Lydia Moss is her second cousin. Lydia Moss is my third cousin 8 times removed. Our common ancestors are John Moss & Abigail "Goody" Charles.
Taphath Doolittle is my second cousin 8 times removed. Our common ancestors are Abraham Doolittle & Abigail Moss. Hepzibah Doolittle is her second cousin once removed.  Susanna Tuttle is her second cousin. Hepzibah Doolittle is my third cousin 7 times removed. Susanna Tuttle is my second cousin 8 times removed.)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and questions. If you do not have a public profile on Blogger, please leave contact information if you would like a response.